By registering for the Amsterdam University College Model United Nations Conference 2023, the delegates agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. AUCMUN 2023 does not tolerate any cases of harassment or discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion or age. Such instances shall be reviewed by the Secretariat and necessary actions shall be conducted at the discretion of the Secretary General. Any of the delegate’s actions which directly or indirectly cause any kind of damage, loss, and injury to any individual or if the delegate partakes in any illegal activity, they will be personally responsible for it and AUCMUN or Amsterdam University College shall not hold any kind of responsibility on their behalf.
2. AUCMUN Staff does not take any responsibility for the delegates, including: a) The damage of the fixed property where the MUN debates will take place; b) The damage of the fixed property where the delegates shall take up residence; c) Any damage of the chattel by the delegates; d) Any misdemeanors, concerning the Dutch and the international law.
3. All delegates must respect the Rules of Procedure during the Committee Sessions and the General Assembly, this including: a) English shall be the working language of AUCMUN 2023; b) Delegates must be conversant with the Rules of Procedure document provided; c) All delegates must adhere to the dress-code during the time of the conference; d) The delegates are required to respect other delegates and the AUCMUN Staff.
4. The AUCMUN Staff has the permission to publish photos taken during the AUCMUN Conference on social media or on its website.
5. To take part in the conference, participants have to be 18 years old by the time the conference starts (April 14th 2023) and be able to provide official prove of identification at any time of the conference.
(Exceptions have been made by secretary general and the board for specific delegations.)
6. The data AUCMUN collects upon application of a participant on MyMUN: a) Full Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Address, Username, Email Address and various types of data; b) Personal Motivation, Committee and Country Preference; c) IP Address. By filling out the application form on MyMUN, you agree on processing your data under Article 6 I a GDPR. Please note you can always recall your agreement with effect for future processing. The IP address information is needed in order to connect you to our servers and is therefore allowed under Article 6 I b DSGVO. This data is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have agreed upon a nondisclosure agreement. We need this data to provide you with the best possible experience. The data will be saved as long as it is needed for the conference.
7. The applicable law is Dutch law.
8. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. We share data with the online MUN Application Software MyMUN.com, which servers are located in Hamburg, Germany.
In the case of the violations of the above terms and conditions, the AUCMUN Staff has the right to suspend the delegate from the AUCMUN Conference. The decisions taken by the AUCMUN Secretary General will be final and binding in all matter related to the AUCMUN Conference.